Thursday, September 15, 2011

My MIFF Past.

After this years Melbourne International Film Festival came to a close, I racked my brain trying to remember exactly what films I'd seen in the previous years.

I got as close as I possibly could. I'm kind of mad at myself for not holding on to my programs/tickets like the hoarder of useless shit that I usually am.

2007
Control
Corroboree
Everythings Gone Green
Fido
Joshua
London to Brighton
Mister Lonely
Snow Angels
Teeth
This is England

2008
Boy A
Funny Games
Kate Bush Documentary (DREADFUL)
La Antena
Otto
The Wackness
Wendy and Lucy (ugh)
Mods

2009
I was in Toronto.

2010
Enter the Void
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Family Jams
I Killed My Mother
Brotherhood

Boy
Life During Wartime
Symbol
The Tree
Blank City
Trash Humpers

No comments:

Post a Comment